Shining Light Homes exists to empower young mothers and their children who are experiencing difficult times - financially, emotionally, physically, and spiritually. We provide access to tools and local resources while they work to improve their financial situation through spiritual support, education, training, counseling , and goal setting. Our goal is to enable them to become independent, productive citizens with their own house, a job, childcare and transportation so they can raise healthy, happy children.
Our ultimate goal to have acquire a maternity home for young pregnant mothers who find themselves with no support from family or the father of their baby.
Who are we?
- Shining Light homes is focused on providing transitional housing and alternatives to abortion, moving single mothers from hopeless to a home providing them with the tools to make their own place in the world.
- Contact Information: Patti Hall Johnson
- Founded: 2012
- Founder: Patti Hall Johnson
- Headquarters: Chesapeake, Va
- Services: Housing, Education
- No. of Employees: 0
- Area(s) Served: Hampton Road, Virginia
- Hours of operation: 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday and 8:30am - 6:00pm Saturday, Closed on Sunday
- Type: Private