Who are we?
- A non-profit education & training self-sustaining organization that provides Peer-to-Peer Recovery Oriented Systems of Care, behavioral health programs. Our Courage to Change programs are for U.S. Armed Forces military members, active duty, veterans, and their families. They are U.S. Department of Health & Human Services curriculums, that teach life skills, resiliency, crisis prevention, and self-management. We provide training contracting with government agencies, veteran service and community organizatons. We also provide pro-bono classes for individuals who are Active Duty service by special request.
Gareth Trollope granted the badge Community Blueprint Network to Beacon Institute
9 years ago
Sharon Schlerf @Beacon Institute: Our new Veterans Court initiatives July 1, 2011 in Virginia will need access to funding considered $ 86 Million FY 2012 up for Congressional vote. These funds will include Veterans Treatment Court, so please alert your representatives to support passage.
9 years ago
- Contact Information: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founded: 2002
- Founder: Sharon Schlerf
- Headquarters: Williamsburg VA
- Services: Military Behavioral Health, Education, Advisory
- Products: Courage to Change
- No. of Employees: 0
- Key People: Sharon Schlerf, President/Chaplain Primary Contact
- Area(s) Served: Virginia
- Hours of operation: Hours of services are determined by contract and site locations so the schedule varies.
- Type: Private